- Don’t drink coffee the morning of your Austin DOT Physical Examination for CDL
- Don’t smoke cigarettes 60 minutes before Austin DOT Physical Examination for CDL
- Do drink some water prior to arriving for Physical Examination for urine test
- Before the test, sit for five minutes with your back supported and your feet flat on the ground. Rest your arm on a table at the level of your heart.
- Wear short sleeves so your arm is exposed.
- Wear shoes or boots that are easily removed.
- Complete History prior to appointment.
- Check “What to bring to a DOT Exam” and bring necessary, documents, names of medications, reason for medication, and prescribing doctor information.
Contact Our Office
Contact North Lamar Chiropractic to schedule an appointment or to request additional information about our services. We look forward to hearing from you.
10102 North Lamar Blvd
Austin, TX 78753
Phone: (512) 835-1955