Tips to prepare for the DOT Physical Examination for CDL
- Don’t drink coffee the morning of your Austin DOT Physical Examination for CDL
- Don’t smoke cigarettes 60 minutes before Austin DOT Physical Examination for CDL
- Do drink some water prior to arriving for Physical Examination for urine test
- Before the test, sit for five minutes with your back supported and your feet flat on the ground. Rest your arm on a table at the level of your heart.
- Wear short sleeves so your arm is exposed.
- Wear shoes or boots that are easily removed.
- Complete History prior to appointment.
- Check “What to bring to a DOT Exam” and bring necessary, documents, names of medications, reason for medication, and prescribing doctor information.